Your preferred supplier of IT solutions for IT Pro's & Developers
Since 1989, Professional Development Systems (PDS) distributes technical software tools for the system administrator, security architect and the professional software developer.
PDS has up to date knowledge to provide the correct licensing recommendations, feature - and content knowledge of the tools which we represent. With specialized training and getting started consultancy, our team helps you to be successful when using the tools.
1) PDS is the Benelux distributor for market leaders such as:
- Flexera - Application Packaging, Software Vulnerability and Installers
- Liquit Setup Commander
- HID Global - Crossmatch
- LEAD Technologies
- Revenera - Installation and monetizing tools
2) PDS is the dedicated Benelux partner for IT Pro training from:
- Sami Laiho
- Tim Mangan
- Kent Agerlund
- Mikael Nyström
- Peter Daalmans
- Jeremy Moskowitz
3) PDS is proud organizer of AppManagEvent
(company address at the bottom of each webpage)
Chamber of commerce number: 32042508
VAT number: NL-007927782B01
Bankaccount: IBAN NL09ABNA0513230017
Swift/BIC code: ABNANL2A
Accountname: Professional Development Systems b.v.
Overview of hotels in the direct proximity of our office with an optimal transport connection
- Hotel "De os en het paard"/"The ox and the horse" in Deil by car 20 minutes. Website
- Grand Hotel "Karel V" in Utrecht by car 20 minutes and by train 18 minutes. Train stops in the opposite of our office. Website
- Hotel "Gasterij het oude Posthuys" in Leerdam by car 15 minutes. Website
- Hotel "Van der Valk" in Vianen by car 20 minutes direct acces on the highway A2. Website
- Hotel "t' Veerhuys" in Beusichem by car 15 minutes. Website
- Hotel NH in Utrecht by car 25 minutes and by train 18 minutes. Train stops in the opposite of our office. Website
- Inntel Hotel in Utrecht by car 25 minutes and by train 18 minutes. Train stops in the opposite of our office. Website
There are currently no job-openings. Feel free to reach out to us by phone or email. We are frequently looking for great/fun people to add to our team.
How can we help you?