Deliver Reliable Multiplatform Installations
Install. Protect. Monetize.
Deliver Professional and Reliable Multiplatform Installations
InstallAnywhere makes it easy for developers to create professional installation software that performs the same – no matter what the platform. You’ll be able to create reliable installations for on-premises platforms like Windows, Linux, Apple, Solaris, AIX, HP-UX, and IBM, and then deploy them physically, virtually or to the cloud (you can even package it up into a Docker container) all from a single project file.
Whether for standalone instances or integrated into your current systems, with InstallAnywhere, you’ll be able to adapt to industry changes quickly, get to market faster and deliver an engaging customer experience.
- Creates Java™-based installations for multiplatform applications, including Windows® 10 and 11
- Manages rules and dependencies. Automates processes
- Installs dependencies from Linux® package managers
- Supports latest Microsoft® certificate requirements
- Installs web apps to Tomcat™ and WebSphere®
- Creates installs that connect to IBM DB2, Microsoft® SQL, MySQL™ and Oracle
- Includes silent, console and GUI installations
macOS Monterey Support and support for Apple M1 - Build installers that run seamlessly in the latest macOS version, Monterey
File Association in Windows - Define apps for file associations in Windows
8.3 actions -action to enable 8.3 naming convention in Windows Enhanced
Improved macOS Support - Stability of notarization is improved and a new utility included to automate notarization of installers in macOS
Get User Input Panel options - Ability to define mandatory fields in the Get User Input panel
Create multi-platform installations for physical, virtual and cloud environments
You’ve built a great software product that users love. Why risk an installation error and a poor customer experience? Play it safe with Revenera’s InstallAnywhere. It’s the leading multi-platform solution for developers creating installers for physical, virtual and cloud environments