Automate the manual steps that have to be repeated for every new application
Creating Applications, finding and deploying installation parameters for software which needs to be deployed is one of the most time consuming and troublesome tasks that administrators must undertake to deploy Windows applications. Setup Commander lowers the cost associated with application management by automating the manual steps that have to be repeated for every new application.
Setup Commander supports Configuration Manager and Microsoft Deployment Toolkit natively. You can also use it standalone if you use RES ONE Automation, Quest KACE Systems Management Appliance, Liquit or Group Policies for deployment or if want to prepare applications to be used for Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop, VMware AirWatch, VMware Horizon View or VMware App Volumes or Citrix AppDisk.
With Setup Commander you can:
- Create Applications in Microsoft Deployment Toolkit
- Create Applications in Config Manager
- Full 'App Knowledge' System (silent switches for legacy setups, all 'Configuration Wizards')
- MSI Import Wizard and Packaging Robot Import Wizard
- Repackaging Wizard (App-V 5, RayPack, Spoon, ThinApp and AdminStudio Repackager)