RayVentory - Hardware and Software Inventory
RayVentory oﬀers comprehensive hardware and software scans either with an agent or through zero-touch agentless technology. It is a web or USB-pen drive which enables the discovery and inventory of computer devices, VMware, Hyper-V hosts, and Oracle database instances.
It provides a smart scan and data gathering of physical and virtual devices at low costs as well as comprehensive reports about hardware, software, VMware, Hyper-V, OpenStack, and Oracle database servers.
RayVentory removes barriers of complex IT infrastructures/data centers and possible limitations of the Work Councils allowing data gathering initiated by the end user himself (privacy)
Benefits and features
- Remote discovery possible
- Inventory of network devices
- Ability to schedule scans periodically
- Customization possible to meet security requirements
- Agent-based and agentless inventory of desktops and server systems
- RayVentory2go with USB pen drive – enables the discovery of unmanaged or disconnected devices
- Better preparation for software audits through accurate and up-to-date overview of software assets
RayVentory Screenshot Schedules Portal
RayVentory Screenshot Dashboard