RayEval - Software Evaluation
Create professional packaging manuals
RayEval allows you to document your work. It is a professional tool for any documentation tasks that require the collection of screenshots and step-wise procedures, such as the setup and configuration of an application for a packaging project.
A precise and orderly documentation is a prerequisite to avoid unnecessary costs. Typically all evaluation documentation is done manually. Screenshots of every single installation step or configuration choice will be taken and assorted with a suitable description, in order to give the software packagers an overview of the installation and a clear understanding of the packaging work to be done.
Benefits and features
- Integration with TestRail
- Once completed, it can be re-used many times
- Automatic capture of the installation routine
- Data can be transferred into RayPack or RayFlow
- Professional and consistent documents over time
- Quick and easy executions of professional evaluation documentation
- Package and packaging parameters can also be imported in the document
- Take screen shots simply with a click of the mouse during the installation
- Easily export the evaluation project in your favorite format (Microsoft Word, PDF, etc.)
- Highly customizable (plug-in-based customer templates, customer-driven project ownerships, etc.)