|Software intake with RayEval|
|Aantal dagen: 1|
Prijs Training: € 550,00
Language(s): Dutch, German, English.
Software intake / evaluation with RayEval
For RayEval, PDS is the official & exclusive authorized training institute for the Benelux region. Raynet (www.Raynet.de) assigned our expert training team to make sure you maximize the benefits when using RayEval.
The creation of software packages can be a difficult and lengthy process, it requires specific know-how and is therefore very cost-intensive. A professional preparation will not only save you time and money, it will also ensure a higher quality in all the following packaging project tasks, from quality assurance to user acceptance.
In this training the participants will learn how to use RayEval and create professional documentation to prepare for the upcoming packaging steps.
By the end of the training the students will be able to create customized and highly professional documentations with minimum time effort.
In this class you will learn (and will be guided by practical exercises for every key aspect of the training):
- Fundamentals of Software intake/evaluation
- Installation of RayEval
- Usage of RayEval in virtual and traditional environments
- Publishing to Word, PDF and/or RayFlow
- Preparing the Software Packaging Process
- Customized Template Creation
- Configuring of RayEval project
You should be comfortable with the following:
* Using Windows Explorer and the command prompt to create and manage files and run executables
* Basic Windows terminology (e.g. DLL, Control Panel, etc.)