Mobility helps your business compete. Flexera’s Mobile Application Management helps your business win. Using the same simple process, you’ll quickly scan your mobile applications to understand app behavior and configuration and identify security risks. Generate readiness reports and app portfolio statuses. It’s like being lead mechanic on the mobility pit crew.
Avoid hassles and confusion by managing mobile apps using the same proven process that works so well for Mac, Windows, and virtual applications. Take advantage of AdminStudio Mobile Application Management to:
- Get a bird’s-eye view of the readiness of all applications, including the increasingly popular mobile ones
- Understand the behavior, configuration, and property settings of mobile apps
- Keep risky apps out with reputation scanning, BYOD policies, and blacklisting
- Ensure apps stick to the script for best practices and enterprise policies
- Import mobile app store links as part of a consistent and predictable process
- Make apps readily available by publishing them to mobile device management systems or your enterprise app store
Simplyfying Enterprise Diversity
Mac users. Nearly every business has ‘em. And it’s your challenge to integrate them into your well-oiled enterprise. Mac Application Management automatically assesses and reports best practices and risk across all Mac applications for successful deployment. You’ll easily manage and audit a diverse IT infrastructure. Making you, and all those Mac users, happy campers.
With Mac Application Management as part of your application readiness process, you’ll take the hassle out of configuring, testing, and preparing Mac applications for deployment. And keep Mac fans happy with applications that work the way they expect.
- Keep things simple and consistent with the same readiness process for every application
- Pinpoint compatibility issues before you roll out Mac applications
- Automate testing with PowerShell application programming interface (API)
- Make applications easy to get by publishing them to Mac management systems or your enterprise app store
Test for Risk and Device Compatibility
Import and Deploy Mobile Apps